HR Services Manager – SimplifyHR Waterford
Description: Excellent opportunity to support the dynamic SimplifyHR team by delivering excellent service delivery to customers
The Person: We are looking for an experienced HR professional who is knowledgeable in the full HR function with strong overall business/ legal acumen with the ability to deliver presentations at Director level.
- Qualified to degree level or Masters, in HR, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years HR/Business experience
- Proven experience of successfully managing diverse and complex client portfolio evidencing strong solutions orientated approach.
- Comprehensive understanding of employment legislation and best practice
- Practical experience of developing and delivering specialised training programmes
- An ability to build, maintain and develop strong professional relations with key stakeholders within HR and across the business at all levels.
- An added advantage would be someone with experience dealing unions and WRC.
- This role would suit an honest, trustworthy, proactive, and highly motivated self-starter. You must be interested in a role where you can use your business skills alongside your HR knowledge and experience across a diverse range of projects.
The Role: You will work on a varied and diverse portfolio of customers and be a hands-on HR leader with full generalist experience. Below is a summary of main areas:
- Expert & Specialist Advice – Effectively manage a varied portfolio of customers and provide them with solution orientated value-add HR/employee relations advice and options. Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all employment related legislation, best practice, policies, and procedures.
- Service Delivery & Continuous Improvement – Deliver a solution orientated, customer focused service, continuously striving to improve the service for customers. Ensure that service delivery is timely, practical, professional and accurate
- Coaching/Mentoring/Training and Upskilling – Design and deliver masterclass HR related training sessions to existing customers, potential customers, and key influencer groups.
- Business Development – Research and identify business development opportunities and win new customers for the business.
- Stakeholder Management & Risk Management – Build and maintain effective relationships with all key customers, internal colleagues, and external stakeholders.
- Teamwork – Coach and mentor colleagues ensuring that regular constructive feedback is provided, and that all technical and interpersonal skills are developed, as required.
- A full drivers licence with access to a vehicle is required
- This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for an expanding team and make your mark as a HR professional. This role will be challenging yet rewarding and could allow you to truly impact a HR function in a constructive way.
- A competitive salary is on offer for the ideal candidate.
SimplifyHR are a HR Service Provider who is embarking on a positive journey of growth. Due to an expansion of their client’s portfolio, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR professional to join this winning team.
The HR Services Manager will be responsible for all aspects of service delivery to customers. You will report directly to the Managing Director. The position holder will lead, deliver and oversee all aspects of customer service. This will include internal support processes and external delivery of services.
The team work closely with their clients to learn and understand their dynamics and challenges of their business. They then guide and support them in maximising employee’s contribution to the business goals. Their approach is supportive yet challenging and centred on ensuring the strategic direction of the company is firstly developed and then supported by structure, systems, goals, and accountability
Confidential enquiries: For any confidential enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: Please answer the following questions
|Question||Yes (Please tick)||No (Please tick)|
|Do you have a degree in HR or business-related function?|
|Do you have at least 10 years HR experience?|
|Do you have excellent employment law knowledge and best practice?|
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to all of the above questions, please forward your cv to email@example.com
Closing Date: Closing date for applications is Friday, 10th May 2019.
SimplifyHR are an equal opportunities employer