HR Services Manager – SimplifyHR Waterford
Description: Excellent opportunity to support the dynamic SimplifyHR team by delivering excellent service delivery to customers
The Person: We are looking for an experienced HR professional who is knowledgeable in the full HR function with strong overall business/ legal acumen with the ability to deliver presentations at Director level.
- Qualified to degree level or Masters, in HR, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years HR/Business experience
- Proven experience of successfully managing diverse and complex client portfolio evidencing strong solutions orientated approach.
- Comprehensive understanding of employment legislation and best practice
- Practical experience of developing and delivering specialised training programmes
- An ability to build, maintain and develop strong professional relations with key stakeholders within HR and across the business at all levels.
- An added advantage would be someone with experience dealing unions and WRC.
- This role would suit an honest, trustworthy, proactive, and highly motivated self-starter. You must be interested in a role where you can use your business skills alongside your HR knowledge and experience across a diverse range of projects.
The Role: You will work on a varied and diverse portfolio of customers and be a hands-on HR leader with full generalist experience. Below is a summary of main areas:
- Expert & Specialist Advice – Effectively manage a varied portfolio of customers and provide them with solution orientated value-add HR/employee relations advice and options. Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all employment related legislation, best practice, policies, and procedures.
- Service Delivery & Continuous Improvement – Deliver a solution orientated, customer focused service, continuously striving to improve the service for customers. Ensure that service delivery is timely, practical, professional and accurate
- Coaching/Mentoring/Training and Upskilling – Design and deliver masterclass HR related training sessions to existing customers, potential customers, and key influencer groups.
- Business Development – Research and identify business development opportunities and win new customers for the business.
- Stakeholder Management & Risk Management – Build and maintain effective relationships with all key customers, internal colleagues, and external stakeholders.
- Teamwork – Coach and mentor colleagues ensuring that regular constructive feedback is provided, and that all technical and interpersonal skills are developed, as required.
- A full drivers licence with access to a vehicle is required
- This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for an expanding team and make your mark as a HR professional. This role will be challenging yet rewarding and could allow you to truly impact a HR function in a constructive way.
- A competitive salary is on offer for the ideal candidate.