By having a clear job description employees know exactly what their roles and responsibilities are.
They are a useful tool when devising job advertisements. Job descriptions should be in place for all positions.
By having a clear job description helps when:
- Setting goals
- Conducting employee performance reviews
- Making the organisation a SMARTER place to work
Once we have the required information we can:
- Draft your job descriptions
- Assist you in creating goals and measurements for employees
- Report where there is an overlap of roles and responsibilities
- Identify if you are lacking any skills necessary to meet your organisations goals/strategy