Do new employees have to do a pre-employment medical?
Pre-employment medicals are not a requirement under legislation however, they are advisable to employers especially within certain types of sectors.
An alternative option is a pre-employment medical questionnaire.
With either option a prospective employee should be honest and disclose all medical conditions and ailments.
What are some sample interview questions?
Interviews can take many different styles. Below is a sample list of interview questions to assist you with the biggest and most successful career move of your professional career.
While interviewers are querying if you can do the job, they are also want to know if you are fit into the team and the organisation.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about the company
- Do you know anyone working here?
- Why should we hire you?
- What has been your biggest achievement to date?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- How would your current supervisor describe you?
- How would your co-workers describe you?
- What are your key strengths?
- What is your biggest area for improvement?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not on your cv?
- How do you unwind?
- If you were successful, what do you think your first 90 days would be like?
- Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years time?
- What gets you out of the bed in the morning or what motivates you?
- Why should we employ you?
- Why have you decided to leave your current position?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Within your current position, what are your standard work activities?
- What are you most proud of in your current position?
- Describe your ideal supervisor?
How can I evaluate an interview?
Monotonectally initiate distributed mindshare and enterprise human capital. Assertively brand leading-edge ROI before cost.
How do I compile a Job Description?
Job descriptions are the knowledge, skills and attitude required to do a job.
Every position within a Company should have a job description. Employees should receive a copy of their job description upon commencement of their role.